The SuperSu is the most popular rooting tool that is used by users all around the globe. In it, you can keep the records of the apps that you have given root permissions. And the nest time when toy run the same app it will grant permission automatically. With this tool, you can rewind back and see those apps that you have given the root permission. Then you can revoke them, or you can trace how many times it has been used. This tool can also be used to unroot your device temporarily, and this tool works efficiently when your device is not completely booted. So this is a fantastic tool for troubleshooting your device when your device gets traps in between boot loops. Here I am going to show the process of SuperSu apk for Android.
SuperSU APK for Android – Download
Another important thing of this tool is that you will get this tool in two versions one is the free version, and the other is the paid version or the Pro version for which you have to pay $3. The paid version allows you to lock the app with a security PIN. So nobody can use it without your permission.
Features of SuperSu Apk for Android:
As you know that the Super apk for Android is the best tool that you can get for granting permission for rooting some of the apps on your device. But this application comes with many more features that make it so useful for the users.
- Supersu helps you to keep the tracks of the tracks of the apps that has been given the root permission.
- The next time when you will open this tool, the permission will be automatically granted for the rooted applications.
- It will keep the log of applications which has been granted root permission.
- You can temporarily unroot your device with the help of this tool.
- You can locate that how many time an app has used the permission.
- If the device stuck in boot loops, you could do troubleshooting with this tool.
- You can get it work in the recovery mode.
- You lock this tool using security PIN code, but this facility only is available on the paid version of this tool.
- There is an OTA survival mode present in this tool.
- Color coded command content logging is present in this tool so that you can recognise the difference in color for input/ output/error in the device.
- There is a logging configuration for per application.
- You can override it with every app particularly.
- There is a notification configuration for every app.
- There is detection in deep process available in this tool.
- It works accurately if your device is not properly booted.
- The ghost mode workability is also there in this tool.
- You can completely unroot your device.
- The CyanogenMod ROMs is supported in this tool.
- You can change the icon with the invisible option.
- You will get different themes for this device.
How to Get SuperSu Apk for Android:
The SuperSu is a very efficient tool when it comes to rooting your device. And the various features which I have mentioned above makes this tool more attractive to use. You can get this tool from Google Play Store, but if you want the Apk file, the below are the downloading process.
- First got to the default search engine in your web browser.
- Now search with SuperSu apk for Android.
- Then from the searched result visit any of the trusted websites and look for the download link.
- Then click/tap on the download link or icon to start downloading this app.
- After it gets downloaded, click/tap on the icon to install it.
- Remember to allow the install from unknown sources option in your settings.
- Now you can open it and take the benefits of this amazing tool.
How to use SuperSu Apk for Android:
Now after you have downloaded this tool on your Android device, you have to know the process of using it for the apps on your device. Following are the steps to use the Supersu apk for Android.
- First list the apps that you want to root through this tool, try to keep the list short so that you can root the apps that you want to use.
- Go to the settings and enable the re-authentication option and may ask for permission whenever the app is upgraded or re-installed.
- Then click/tap on the application that you want to root.
- You can go to the setting and enable SuperSu for disabling the root.
- Select the default access to grant or deny according to the app you need access.
Some Similar Apps for Supersu Apk for Android:
SuperSu is a great app for root your device, but there are also some similar apps that can be used by you to do the same task as done by this tool. So the following are the similar tools for Supersu Apk for Android.
The root checker app is the most similar app to SuperSu through it you can perform the same task that you have been doing through the Supersu. It is easy to root any application through this tool, and the user interface of this tools is also very easy to use. So you can go with this app as an alternative to Supersu.
King Root Installer:
This is another application that you can use as a similar app to the Ssupersu. It can also root the apps on your device and access the permission. The user interface of it is also very easy to use. So this could be another good choice for you apart from the Supersu tool.
The above written is the process through which you can get the Supersu apk for Android on your device. With this tool, you can perform various root-related task easily that you will get from the features of this tool I have mentioned above. So download this app and use its amazing features to root your device.